Property Rates and Trends in Kukatpally
Kukatpally is a well- established residential locality which is well connected to the rest of the city. Not only immense number of job opportunities has been created, this area has also boosted the real estate industry. One major factor that Kukatpally has become a favorite destination for many consumers is its proximity to Gachibowli and Hitech City. Both these IT hubs are located within a distance of 10kms from Kukatpally and this shorter commute to work is one main reason that has attracted several professionals from the IT industry to invest in this area, thus increasing the demand of the properties in this area.
Growth and Development
Kukatpally is well connected with all major localities via its extensive road network. The construction as well as development of the KPHB- Kukatpally Housing Board colony has added to a major contribution factor to its growth and this is why there was a huge surge of buyers trying to get homes in this colony. Because of this overall development of the Kukatpally infrastructure, the demand of other nearby residential colony has also increased. Read more at https://propstory.com/home/hyderabad-real-estate/
The development of the commercial market has also led to the development of this area with an increase in the number of malls, showrooms as well as shopping Centre’s which in turn led to an influx of property/home buyers to purchase houses in this area as all the amenities they want was easily available.
- Over the years, Kukatpally has gone through various stages of development such as the development of Kukatpally Housing Board Colony.
- There has also been a rise in demand of quality homes in the real estate market with several big builders like Lodha and Incor planning luxury townships in this area.
- The growth of the software industry during the 90s has bought many IT professionals to areas such as Kukatpally and it is due to this growing population has pushed up the demand for premium housing along with the real estate prices.
Variation in Property Rates
- The inflow of professionals with a suitable income has helped to boost the rental housing market in Kukatpally area which stands at an average rental income of Rs. 18,200 monthly for a flat of 1300 sq. ft.
- The property rates in Kukatpally keeps on changing and so if any investor wants to get the maximum profit, they must act according to the market movement.
- The property stakeholders understand the changing property prices with the help of price trends section in the form of graphs.
- Real estate buyers consult these graphs to get information about quarterly changing price trends of Kukatpally.
Current Price Trends
The pricing range of properties in Kukatpally usually starts from Rs. 12.00 lacs and the average property price in Kukatpally is Rs. 7.64 lacs. The price range of the properties in Kukatpally is generally within the range of Rs. 12.00 lacs to 5.00 crore. There has been an uptrend in the Kukatpally property since the last six months. The website PropStory.com features the price trends of the properties in Kukatpally which helps people to make a decision about buying and selling of property. This is when the price trends tool comes in handy and helps the buyers.
Kukatpally has undergone several developmental changes where funds of over Rs. 1,500 crore were allocated for its development as an even bigger residential hub. With the stabilization of the political scenario and the initiatives that are taken by the government to make Hyderabad as forefront of the ever growing IT revolution, the prices in Kukatpally will probably rise by as such as 30% over the next few years. These factors prove why one must invest in Kukatpally!