With the Data Protection Law of the PRC and the Own Info Security Legislation of the PRC (the PIPL) coming into impact, several companies have began to have out compliance audit within just their entities to make positive the assortment, use, and processing of their employees’ individual info is compliant with the regulations. This short article will look at how providers can collect employees’ particular details even though being lawfully compliant.
Frequent situations in which a firm collects personalized data from its worker
When enterprises perform HR administration as part of the day by day enterprise procedure, they have to have to collect a lot of individual information and facts from their workforce. Below we introduce some common eventualities.
When selecting an staff
Candidates who apply for a occupation to the firm or new workforce who have just joined the business are typically needed to fill in a composed Applicant Data Registration Form or Entry Info Registration Type.
The personalized information and facts normally collected in these types of kinds features:
- Simple particular info, these types of as peak, excess weight, ethnicity, political position, marital position, well being status, instructional background, house handle, get in touch with info, ID card range, and so forth.
- Academic facts, this kind of as college, significant, certificates, and so forth.
- Operate encounter information and facts, this sort of as previous employer(s), placement, career obligations, time, usual job, crucial achievements, factors for leaving, reference, and so forth.
- Faith, particular pursuits, and so on.
Unique work in distinct industries with large community well being and safety requirements may possibly additional need personnel to present a record of an infection and heal of infectious health conditions, such as:
- Positions in foods manufacturing and distribution industries that deal with foods right
- Work opportunities that require in ingesting drinking